Semana cultural en Canillas de albaida
Programación en Inglés:
Canillas de Albaida Cultural Week Programme 2016
Monday 3rd October
Drawing competition at the primary school “The children´s perspective of Canillas”
16:30 Popular games at the Guadalinfo Centre.
17:30 Internet searching competition at the Guadalinfo Centre.
19:00 Football Tournament.
Tuesday 4th October
16:30 Figures & letters competition at the Juvenile Hall.
17:30 Multi-adventure: Leisure & Free time activities at the sports centre.
19:30 Ping-Pong tournament at the Juvenile Hall.
Wednesday 5th October
16:00 Children´s trivial at the Guadalinfo Centre.
17:00 Self Make-up workshop at the Juvenile Hall.
19:00 End of the Ping-Pong tournament at the Juvenile Hall.
20:00 Theatrical performance. Theatrical show of the era.
Thursday 6th October
Old Photograph Exhibition.
TRIBUTE TO THE ELDERLY at the Plaza Ntra. Sra del Rosario.
18:00 Afternoon snack of Chocolate & Churros for all of the attendees.
* Praise to the elderly people above 90 years of age of the town.
* Performance by the Zambomba Group of Canillas de Albaida: “ La Perla de Nuestra Axarquía”.
* The Castanets group show.
* Flamenco Troupe Performance by Antonio Guerra.
Friday 7th October
19:00 Women´s football tournament.
Floral Offering to the Virgen del Rosario.
20:00 Activities at the Plaza Ntra. Sra. del Rosario.
* Gastronomical competition of typical local dishes with prizes.
* Canillas de Albaida Municipal Band performance.
* Tribute to the youngsters who are becoming of legal age.
* Rociero Choir performance “Romeros del Rosario”.
* Award Ceremony.
* Group performance by Nueva Imagen.
Saturday 8th October
10:00 Darts Tournament (under 14 years of age)
Play FIFA 2016 Championship at the Juvenile Hall, underneath the Nursery School.
12:30 Domino Tournament at “Bar Las Esperillas/Bar de Ramón”.
18:30 Parade accompanied by the Municipal Band of Canillas de Albaida.
20:00 Mass in honour of our Patron Saint Virgen del Rosario.
Followed by a procession through the town with a sparkler and fireworks show.
22:00 Music & Dancing accompanied by the orchestra Fiesta Sur.
Sunday 9th October
At the Plaza Ntra. Sra. del Rosario, starting from 18:30, MULTICULTURAL NIGHT. With performances by:
20:00-20:30 Jukebox Bandits.
20:30-20:45 Grupo Bailar Axaquía.
21:00-21:30 Wild Geese.
21:30-22:00 Yanique & Patrick.
22:00-22:15 Grupo Bailar de Axarquía.
23:00 Biddies que Bailan.
23:15-23:45 Wild Geese.
00:00-00:45 Jukebox Bandits & Friends.
Todas las fechas
- De 03/10/2016 00:00 a 10/10/2016 00:00
Powered by iCagenda